Hours: 06.00-14.00 – any 5 days out of 7, predominantly Monday to Friday
iForce are currently looking for a Site Administrator to join their team in Corby on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the site in ensuring that all administrative and finance tasks are performed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
This role would be perfect for someone looking to develop their administrative skills in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Liaising with the site management team to ensure that all colleague timesheet records are kept up to date and accurate
- Liaise with agency providers to ensure all agency hours are captured correctly
- Updating the site Purchase Order log with all PO’s once raised
- Recording and reporting on all site variable pay information including overtime, absence and holiday
- Maintaining the cross site transfers log
- Maintaining the site colleague personnel files, including new starters and leavers, RTWs, disciplinaries and all forms of review
- Overseeing the control and issue of the site uniform log
- Utilising iForce’s internal WMS systems to extract activity information for each of the client operations to support with the Activity Reporting process, validating colleague performances.
- Liaising with HR regularly and supporting with note taking where required
- Other general office duties such as; ordering stationary, posting letters, arranging catering and updating site notices
- Previous administration experience is required
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Intermediate level on Microsoft Excel
- Effective communicator to internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible to get involved in tasks outside of job spec
If you would be interested in this role, we would love to hear from you!