Logistics People are looking for a Administrator to join our team.
Location: Lutterworth, Hawke Way
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off nights // 18:00 – 06:00
Pay rate: £23,000 Per annum
What does working as an Administrator for Logistics People involve?
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Computer literate
- Experience preferred
- Positive can do attitude
- Hardworking and dedicated to getting tasks completed
- Able to communicate over the phone with customers
- Strong initiative
- Smart and well presented
- This position also includes stock control work, which includes investigation into stock issues in the warehouse environment and being trained to operate a scissor lift.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.