Logistics People are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team.
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
Pay rate: £12.25 – £13.75 P/hr
Position: Warehouse Operative – Order Picker
Logistics People are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join our Team in Telford, based at our CML Site.
Applicants must have the ability to work in a chilled environment of 2-5 degrees.
We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our fast growing team!
What does working as a Warehouse Operator for Logistics People involve?
- Picking and packing
- Loading & Unloading pallets and stock across the warehouse
- Customer order picking
- Shrink wrapping and Pallet Building
- Working in a team
- General warehouse duties
- Handling stock respectfully, with a high attention to detail
- Heavy Lifting Involved
- Picking on a PPT (Training Provided)
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Balanced and confident
- Applies experience and logic
- Achievement Focussed
- Makes productive contributions
- Team player with a positive effect on the work environment
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self-aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY