Stock Controller in Goresbrook – Dagenham.
Shift Patterns –
Must be flexible as shifts might change.
To manage the Stock Control Function and meet the Contractual Requirements of the Customer by;
-Ensuring compliance with all Legislative and Company standards.
-Managing the stock at Goresbrook and supporting when there is Discrepancies
-Ensure that all Goods In and Out activities are effectively managed
Main Responsibilities and Objectives:
● The management of stock, customer orders and transport requirements
● Ensure Customers expectations are met by undertaking any additional tasks in relation to Stock Control in relation to issues, concerns or general enquiries and making sure a timely response is facilitated where requested.
● Stock releases
● Hold Notification
● Solving stock related issues.
● Ensure all Returns and MIT loads are investigated and documented in line with Site process and customer requirements
● Manage and adhere to all Pour away requirements as per Customer confirmation
● Performing stock counts, adjustment, and stock reconciliation as appropriate (to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of all stock anomalies.
● Rectifying problems, such as damages, shortages and non -conformance to specification
● Delegating/ supervising of Re-Org / Housekeeping moves
● Monthly review on write off /on with Clients.
● Site utilization management (full governance and responsibility for ensuring the site has sufficient space to operate and accommodate the days volumes
● Monitoring of PI checks / Cycle counts. ● Investigations and amendments.
● Non-conformance management
● Health check on Product release notification stocks on SAP and Autostore.
● Compliance with stock audit requirements.
● Forecasting, Planning and liaising with other departments making sure correct resources in place to match volumes.
● Develop good relationship with the warehouse, transport and store management to promote stock integrity
● Provide weekly report on stock availability and service performance levels.
● Monitoring stock performance and due diligence.
● Assisting in the management of productivity to achieve KPI.
● Ensuring all emails , queries are answered in a timely manner
● Ensuring Haulier recharges process are investigated and charged accordingly.
● Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the busines
If you are interested in the above then please contact the head office 01536 726870 and ask for our recruitment team in Dagenham.