Logistics People are recruiting SIA Licensed Security Officers on behalf of Logistic Security to join our team.
Location: Foston, DE65 5PY
Shift Pattern: 4 On 4 Off Day Shifts Available
Pat Rate: £10.50 P/hr
About Logistics Security:
As a leading agency in the security industry, Logistics Security specialises in sourcing and deploying security personnel and solutions nationwide. Working with over 200 extensively trained Security Personnel during peak periods, we focus on developing and implementing comprehensive security supply chain strategies. Our operations involve delivering security resolutions to major Logistics providers across an extensive depot network, spread over 50 sites in the UK, ensuring their operation is running smoothly 24/7.
Purpose of the role:
The overall purpose of the role is to support operations by delivering site security and control to buildings, assets, employees, and site visitors.
The role may include but is not limited to the following:
Key accountability areas
- Conduct regular and randomised searches on any staff or visitors within the site.
- Conduct regular internal and external patrols of the site.
- Ensure that any goods vehicles (deliveries or collections) entering or leaving the site are logged accurately on the relevant PC System
- Maintain a close liaison with Site contacts, other colleagues, CCTV Controllers and the National Security Manager in relation to any incidents.
- To help support the reduction in accidents and H&S breaches and minimise the risks to employees and visitors.
- Monitor, operate and communicate using all forms of equipment (Phones, intercoms, radios, email)
- Assist in site evacuations by following the procedures outlined in the Fire Evacuation Plan
- Always maintain strict Data Protection (GDPR) standards, adhering to the policies and procedures put in place in relation to monitoring, recording, extracting, and sharing of information
- To carry out, where possible, reasonable instructions issued by the site management team.
- SIA Licence (SG/DS) required.
- Immediate start available
- Advanced training will be provided.
- Have own transport to get to work locations.
The knowledge or skills required for the role
- Good standard of education including good numeracy and literacy skills – E
- The ability to write clear and accurate Incident Reports – E
- Proven interpersonal and communicating skills including a clear and concise telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels – E
- Recent experience of working within a team environment and relevant experience of working alone and setting own priorities – E
- Have excellent observational skills – E
- Have excellent people and Conflict Management skills – E
- Can respond quickly and appropriately to situations or incidents on site – E
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
For more information, please contact us on:
Phone: 07570 649313