Logistics People are looking for Forklift Truck Drivers to join our team.
Working Hours: 4 On 4 Off 18:00 – 06:00 Shifts Available
Pay rate: £13.32 P/hr
Position: Forklift Truck Driver – Reach
Logistics People are currently recruiting Forklift Truck Drivers to join our Team in Bromborough, based at our Great Bear site.
We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our fast-growing team!
What does working as a FLT driver for Logistics People involve?
- To hold a valid FLT licence
- 6 months or more experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Friendly outlook
- Helpful nature
Your licence must be accredited by one of the below.
RTITB – Road Transport Industry Training Board
ITSSAR – Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register
NORS – National Operator Registration Scheme
AITT – Association of Industrial Truck Trainers
NPORS – National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Balanced and confident
- Applies experience and logic
- Achievement Focussed
- Makes productive contributions
- Team player with a positive effect on the work environment
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self-aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY