Logistics People are looking for a First Line Manger to join our team.
Location: Lutterworth, Hawke Way
Working Hours: 4 On 4 Off 18:00 – 06:00
Pay rate: £31,000 P/a
Logistics People are currently recruiting a First Line Manager to join our Team in Lutterworth, Based at our Stobart site.
What does working as a First Line Manager for Logistics People involve?
- Managing communication between the site and warehouse staff. Direct liaison with customers and suppliers when authorised.
- To ensure all Mechanical Handling Equipment is operated by suitably trained operators and Pre-Use checks are completed prior to use and paperwork is completed and filed in a professional and timely manner.
- To ensure all defects with regard to plant and equipment are reported in accordance with Company Procedures and VOR equipment is suitably locked/signed to prevent use
- To indentify training needs within the warehouse team.
- Supporting Site Management in maintaining third party quality accreditation
- To manage/supervise the unloading, storage and loading of pallets ensuring that operational procedures are followed.
- The reporting, handling and storage of returned, quarantined and damaged pallets
- To carry out daily checks in and around the warehouse (Battery Bay, MHE, Racking, Docks, Doors, Lights, Fabrication) and report issues accordingly.
- To manage/supervise warehouse staff attendance and breaks, ensuring issues are reported to Site Management
- Ensuring all Disciplinary and Grievance matters are reported in accordance with Company Processes.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.