Logistics People are currently recruting for a Payroll Assistant on behalf of our client iFORCE in Redditch.
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
iForce is the UK’s leading specialist in the provision of tailored solutions that suit the fulfilment & returns handling requirements of each of its clients. Leading technology combined with the team’s expertise ensures that the services iForce provides are unrivalled. iForce aims to be recognised as the European market leader for e-fulfilment and multi-channel returns services without equal. Role Purpose: To provide comprehensive administrative / clerical support to the Payroll Supervisor, primarily payroll and HR admin.
- To collate payroll data from sites
- To collate absence data from sites
- To assist payroll supervisor with monthly payroll processing
- Prepare monthly pension files for uploading online
- Completion of surveys from Office of National Statistics
- To assist HR department with administrative tasks as and when required
- Scanning and filing of departmental paperwork
- Other tasks as directed by line management
- Strong numerical and written skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, administration and planning skills combined with the ability to multitask and prioritise as required
- Team player – provide support and assistance to other members of the team
- Proactive way of working – will be able to manage their own workload and demonstrate good self motivation and initiative
- Site Administration Teams
- HR team
The applicants must have up to date knowledge of payroll relevant procedures, together with recent experience/qualifications in processing payroll. Closing date: 19th February 2021
Please apply if interested.