The Logistics People are working in Partnership with WS Transportation
If you are looking for a career in HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driving then come and work for Logistics People on behalf of WS Transportation!!!
We have vacancies in – Runcorn and Liverpool.
We are looking for C+E / Class 1 drivers with experience in flat trailer fabricated steel transport and trombone / abnormal loads, extra training will be give to the successful candidates. Role consists of the above, as well as curtainsider shunting also available.
Must have excellent health and safety awareness to be part of this specialist team.
We have the following shift patterns:-
Days – Mon-Fri (Around 05:00 Starts)
Nights – Sun-Thurs (Around 17:00 Starts)
Rates of pay:-
- Days = £12.00
- Nights = £12.50
- Saturday = £13.00
- Sunday = £14.00
- Night out money = £22.50
- We accept PAYE or Limited company drivers, the above rates are based upon LTD
What we give to our drivers
- A Minimum of 9 hours per day guaranteed even if you only do under the 9.
- Shift lengths around 11 to 12 hours but you can request your preferred working times.
- As much over time as you want.
- Clean and tidy vehicles no old than 3 years old.
- Professional driver’s uniform.
- On-line system that’s collates pay, forms and general information.
- Pay rates from £12.00 to £20.00 per hour.
- Umbrella, LTD or PAYE we can accommodate to your needs.
What do we expect from our drivers:-
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 Licence – Held for at least 12 months.
- Have driven as a HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital tachograph card.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
Give us a call today / drop us an email to find out more.