An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Co-Ordinator to join the Logistics People team in Corby.
As one of the leading recruitment providers in the industry, The Logistics People specialise in the recruitment of high-calibre drivers, and industrial workers.
Pay : £30,100 P/a
Shifts : Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Overseeing a number of Warehouse staff
- Update of all workers working patterns onto the rota, from new to current staff.
- Liaising with the workers for shifts, sickness, holiday requests and overtime.
- Liaising with the staff and the clients on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Liaising with staff and depots to deal with any issues or complaints that arise.
- Investigating and reporting any incidents between the depot and the staff, including updating and maintaining an incident report log.
- Recording & maintaining all worker records; including legal compliance documents.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with experience with MS Office
- A “Can-Do” attitude
- Ability of working within a small team and under minimum supervision
In return we can offer a salary of £30,100 – £30,100
If you think this role is for you please click ‘APPLY’ now