Logistics People are recruiting for a 4o4o Transport Administrator for our rail department.
The role is 4o4o 12 hour shifts on £22,000 per year.
Job Purpose: To ensure all agreed and relevant rail administration is carried out in an efficient and timely manner, including reporting and resourcing.
- Ensure daily reports and key performance indicator data is up to date and correct
- Adminster the loading of any relevant rail services
- Complete all legal documents and forward to relevant recipients
- Ensure all grouping and rate allocation of relevant jobs is correct
- Communicate with rail operator for regular updates on the progress of each service
- Communicate to the customer, through regular updates, service progress via utilisation of RAG
- Liaise with planners for day to day operations
- Control and liaise with any rail customers regarding orders and relevant customer service feedback
- Book any additional resource required to fulfil daily requirements
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of Administration performance
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Computer literate
- Previous experience within a similar role, business or industry
If interested please apply and submit your CV