iForce are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team to ensure all administrative and finance tasks are timely performed and to the required standard.
- Full management of the site system, including maintaining new starters/leavers, clearing down anomalies, updating employee records with absence, holidays, overtime, banked hours, ROCs, RTWs, disciplinaries, all forms of reviews, H&S and training.
- Provide support with the site purchase order management system, raising Purchase Orders as and when required, ensuring all costs have been coded correctly and posted regularly.
- Utilising iForce’s internal WMS systems to extract activity information for each of the client operations to support with the Activity Reporting process, validating colleague performances.
- Liaising with the site management team to ensure that all colleague Timesheet records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Preparation and timely reporting of the site Activity Report.
- Preparing and distributing the site Timesheet vs T&A reconciliations.
- Liaise with the site agency provider daily/weekly to ensure that all agency hours have been captured in the Activity Report and agency invoice.
- Recording and reporting on all site variable pay information, i.e. absence workbook, overtime tracker, banked hours log, training hours tracker and site holiday log.
- Maintaining the site agency performance dashboard daily.
- Maintaining the site cross site transfers log daily.
- Maintaining the site colleague personnel files, filing regularly and supporting HR/site management with all ad hoc audit checks
- Daily reporting of site Overtime hours to site management team.
- Overseeing the control and issue of the site uniform log
- Other general duties such as, ordering stationary, posting letters, ordering client/management meeting lunches, minute taking and updating the site communications board and site notices.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous administration experience in an office environment
- Will be PC literate including Microsoft Office programmes
- Will be driven and enthusiastic
Why Choose Logistics People
Access to our online system – giving live visibility of all shifts worked and booked. Full visibility of pay rates and a direct contact to the team.
Our dedicated team are available 24/7 to answer any questions or queries you have.
We support you with training so you can meet the needs of the role.
Great selection of jobs available to meet your requirements.