The Logistic people are looking for a Site Admininstrator to join us on our Northampton Iforce site
Type: Full-Time, permanent
Working days/hours: Any 5 out of 7 days (to be determined by business needs)
Number of roles: 1
Role Purpose: To support the site in ensuring that HR administration, tasks for the site are timely performed and to the required standard.
Support the site senior management in ensuring accurate records are maintained against all activity as required (Examples as follows)
- Reviewing documentation for quality and adherence to our HR policies, providing feedback, assistance, training and guidelines to operations
- Updating T&A records with 1-2-1 reviews, new starter reviews, disciplinary investigations, record of conversations, return to works etc.
- Filing of HR personnel records
- Attending the morning meetings to highlight daily actions for the management team/Weekly HR meetings/case review meetings
- Ownership of the People KPI trackers (weekly/monthly).
- Supporting with investigations/note taking/ disciplinary invites and outcome letters.
- Ownership of the site People Engagement programme.
- Updating site communication boards.
Ensure the collection of data and maintenance of records as required to produce agreed HR Key Performance Indicators; Site and Company specific reports.
- Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from the Management team
- Provide Operational Cover for other areas as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Experience of balancing a number of priorities at once
- Experience of dealing with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Previous experience within an administrative role