Logistics People are looking for a Full Time Payroll Assistant to join our team!
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am until 5:30pm (You’ll be expected to work 1 in 6 Sundays)
Salary: £28,000 P/a
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing individual who wants to work within a successful and growing business. Experience is desirable however not essential as full training and support will be provided.
- Process new starters ensuring the correct Right To Work documentations are held.
- Input all time-sheets received from each site daily.
- Reconcile client costings and investigate and action any discrepancies accordingly.
- Ensure all deadlines are always hit and employees are paid on time and accurately.
- Dealing with payroll queries via telephone, email and online portal.
- Ensure all administration is kept up to date without failure.
- Assists the finance team in processing invoicing.
- Good organisational skills and a willingness to learn.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Google Sheets.
- A strong communicator verbal and written.
- Works well in a team and independently.
- Capable of using your own initiative to ensure you are able to find a solution to any hurdle.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern facilities, including access to our on site gym and canteen
- 24/7 support from you General Manager
- Great rates of pay