Logistics People are currently looking for a Payroll Assistant to work in our brand new Head Office in Corby which has its own on site gym and subsidised canteen. We currently fulfil over 10,000 shifts a week across the country and continue to grow despite the current climate and pandemic. An exciting opportunity to join a reputable national company with the atmosphere of a small family run business.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am until 5:30pm.
- Every 6th Sunday 8:30am until 4:30pm with the following Friday off in lieu.
- Process new starters ensuring the correct Right To Work documentations are held.
- Input all time-sheets received from each site daily.
- Reconcile client costings and investigate and action any discrepancies accordingly.
- Ensure all deadlines are always hit and employees are paid on time and accurately.
- Dealing with payroll queries via telephone, email and online portal.
- Ensure all administration is kept up to date without failure.
- Assists the finance team in processing invoicing.
Our Ideal Candidate
As a Payroll Assistant, you should be able to demonstrate that you have excellent communication and organisation skills. You must be able to work off your own initiative and ensure that you are able to find a solution to any hurdle. You must be able to work fast in order to meet tight deadlines while paying great attention to detail and accuracy. Advanced knowledge of excel is key.
Please apply if interested.