Logistics People are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Pay rate: £9.75 + Bonus
What does working as a Office Administrator for Logistics People involve?
- Must have existing experience with Excel and Word.
- Job Description:
- Update & Maintain training Matrix
- Add new starters to Nvolve /TRM
- Manage MHE training log
- Log all completed training.
- Create /archive training files,
- General filing,
- Update Fire registers/Swiped on
- Order Stationary/Uniform
- Manage access Fobs,
- Transfer documents to new templates for review,
- First Aid Kit Checks,
- Defib Checks,
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.