Logistics People are looking for Customer Service Assistant to join our team.
Location: Port Salford
Working Hours: Days / Office Hours
Pay rate: £10.22
What does working as a Customer Service Assistant for Logistics People involve?
To support the day to day operational requirements post-despatch queries, client requests and PODs. To offer outstanding customer service in a face paced friendly environment and providing a continuous professional dedicated service.
- Investigating discrepancies and processing dispute procedures
- Scanning PODs and chasing PODs from hauliers and other depots
- Control the timely manner and accurate receipt of sales orders, ensuring they are available to the operational teams within agreed timeframes
- To communicate with clients on email or phone, ensuring queries are dealt with are managed in a timely and professional manner
- Communicate with internal teams to achieve query resolution for clients
- Ensure a positive client experience through high quality service and communication thereby attaining client retention
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.