Logistics People are looking for an administrator clerk for our transport office.
Shifts available: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00 or Sunday to Thursday 06:00-18:00 (one hour unpaid break)
Salary: £9.15 per hour (£21,500 per annum)
This role is temp to perm
Provide general administrative support to the onsite team ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are achieved where relevant
Provide support to ensure the depot is legally compliant in all areas including Drivers and vehicles and trailers
- Support the Despatch clerks to ensure the despatching/loading schedule is kept up to date in accordance with the site process and accurately despatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information
- Ensure all consignments are correctly administrated, rated and ready to invoice obtaining rates for any new delivery points from ESL Finance and Reporting Team where necessary
- Create jobs in GTS for all Ad Hoc work as required
- Monitor the Tesco Generic email inbox and action where appropriateReporting and Other
- Produce reports (KPI and other) for the customer and ESL, utilising Microsoft Excel.
- Assist in any project as directed by the Transport Shift Manager/Transport Manager
- Liaise with Operations Managers, Account Managers their direct reports and Employees at all levels within the Group
- Customer, Employment Agencies for staffing requirements. General Public enquiries.
- Co-operate with your employer to enable any legal obligations to be complied with
- Do not recklessly interfere with anything provided by the employer or others in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
- Bring to the attention of the Retail General Manager any perceived short comings in health and safety arrangements, situations or processes that you consider to be serious or which may present danger to you or others.
- Access to Stobart Gateway
- Access to relevant paper and electronic medium references
If you have the relevant experience, please apply for this role.