Logistics People are looking for a Admin/Returns Clerk to join our team.
Working Hours: Days
Pay rate: £10.07
Logistics People are currently recruiting a Admin/Returns Clerk to join our Team in Chesterfield, Based at our Great Bear site.
What does working as a Admin/Returns Clerk for Logistics People involve?
- Responsible for effectively and accurately managing all returns.
- Recording, investigating and resolving Customer claims, working to deadlines.
- Organising and processing Returns from the Customer ensuring accuracy of stock.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports, both internally and to the Customer.
- Processing all returned stock, from receipt to put away, including rework.
- Ensuring all returns are received at site and processed in line with the customer requirements.
- Advising of any quality issues immediately whilst liaising with the stock team.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
- Flexibility within the role to be able to cover other areas of the office teams.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage their time effectively.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good PC skills and Knowledge of Microsoft packages essential.
- Knowledge of Autostore.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.