Logistics People are looking for a Transport Supervisor to join our team In Northampton.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 20:00 – 06:00
Pay rate: £12.39 P/hr
- Administration and data entry to maintain the Company’s systems for WTD and tachograph rules and regulations
- Monitoring and maintaining records for agency drivers, processing invoices using SAP and keeping accurate records of agencies’ terms and conditions
- Inputting and monitoring drivers’ holidays and sickness absence, maintaining the time-keeping and attendance system and processing sick notes
- Regularly updating the WTD system, ensuring the data is up to date and accurate
- Creating and providing daily reports to the Transport department regarding tachograph information
- Receiving and monitoring fuel deliveries, maintaining the fuel monitoring system
- Support investigation of any driver wage queries
- Providing various reports / spreadsheets for internal departments in a timely manner
- Carrying out any other formal and legal duties
- Record keeping
- Act as a Champion for the Company Values ensuring they are embedded effectively into the Delivery Centre / Hubs.
- Manage Transport elements of Customer Service for delivery from the Delivery Centre / Hub, meeting or exceeding all Customer Satisfaction targets and scores.
- Adhere to the delivery service budget within the Delivery Centre / Hub.
- Maintain the vehicle routing application for optimal results.
- Manage KPI delivery in relation to Transport Compliance / Accident Management / Cost & Productivity Ratios.
- Support on availability through daily activity scheduling.
- Achieve all company targets, objectives and KPI’s in order to run a profitable business.
- Act as an Ambassador for the brand, build customer relationships and grow market share.
- Build effective working relationships and communicate effectively with Head Office teams, internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are effectively implemented and embedded.
- Ensure Health & Safety Policy and Legislation is cascaded effectively and is adhered to rigidly within the Delivery Centre / Hub
What does working as an Administrator for Logistics People involve?
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Computer literate
- Experience preferred
- Positive can do attitude
- Hardworking and dedicated to getting tasks completed
- Able to communicate over the phone with customers
- Strong initiative
- Smart and well presented
- This position also includes stock control work, which includes investigation into stock issues in the warehouse environment and being trained to operate a scissor lift.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.