Warehouse Office Lead Allocator
Logistics People are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Office Lead Allocator to join our team
4 on 4 off days and nights rotating
As Warehouse Office Lead Allocator you will be responsible for orchestrating the movements and storage of goods in and out of all warehouses.
You will work independently and as part of a large team to ensure that the site processes are followed correctly and that the WMS and customer systems (SAP) are updated accordingly to provide real time updates as required.
The function of the Allocator within the wider team is to;
- Provide a point of contact between the Warehouse Lead and the Administration/Stock/Customer service teams.
- Executing customer and internal requests with regards to stock movement to maintain accurate records and deliver customer expectations while remaining compliant with site accreditations
This is primarily an office-based role to ensure the correct focus and standards are consistently maintained supporting the FLM as required.
- Good Standard of Literacy and Numeracy
- Good working knowledge of Stock system and MS packages
- IT Literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Working knowledge of Key ESL Systems including Autostore and SAP
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Held a position of trust and confidence for over 2 years
- Policy and procedures
- Note taking
- Effective meeting management
- WMS experience
- SAP experience
- Warehouse admin
If this is somthing you are interested in click apply now