Logistics People are hiring a talented IN-HOUSE Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in Corby!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Graphic Designer to produce innovated and creative content for a wide range of clients. Whilst working closely with our Marketing manager and wider marketing team, you will be tasked to bring your own creative flair alongside complementing our existing design team.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 8ET
What your role will entail:
- Designing a wide array of digital and print media from initial concept through to completion such as promotional/design materials, including posters, social media assets, graphics for recruitment events, internal screensavers, presentation/tender documents, infographics, gifs, animations, and digital advertising assets.
- Whilst bringing your own creative flair, you will be working from established brand guidelines for all our current clientele, alongside new brands that are developing.
- Working on allocated design briefs to meet set deadlines and produce consistently excellent visual work and design ideas.
Key skills Required:
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is Essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ideally have at least 2 years design experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design, motion graphics or digital design.
- Outstanding design portfolio covering a range of examples.
- Have creative flair and strong eye for detail and layout precision.
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Solid understanding of working with corporate guidelines
- Confident and outgoing with the ability to use own initiative to prioritise workload.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Premier Pro & After Effects would be advantageous.
- Basic understanding in web design and WordPress would be advantageous.
Benefits working at Logistics People:
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Online benefits reward scheme
- On-site canteen facility
- On-site gym
The position offers the opportunity to fulfil your potential, place your stamp on a great brand and continue to develop your career within an exciting, creative working environment with a friendly, inclusive, and professional team of people.