Logistics People are looking for a Transport Clerk, on belhalf of our Client in Daventry.
Working Hours: 4 On 4 Off 06:00 – 18:00
Pay rate: £22,495.00 P/a * Pay can be broken down into an hourly rate of £11.24
Position: Transport Clerk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, ambitious Transport Clerk to join our retail operation.You will be working alongside the Senior Transport Clerk and transport team responsible for providing on-site operational and administrative support. Responsibilities start with checking-in and checking-out registration of drivers, despatching drivers and completing key documentation.
Main Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Efficiently and accurately despatching drivers with all relevant paperwork
- Completing customer and Stobart KPIs where required
- Making sure the correct trailer numbers are inputted into the internal tracking system
- Monitoring the service board to make sure the correct week number is on the correct trailer for depot trailers
- Liaising with drivers on the gate communication system to make them aware of site procedures before entering site, when required
- Completing all daily tasks for compliance purposes
- Ensure manning levels are updated & correct
- Internal reporting duties
- Downloading vehicle & driver digital tachographs as per requirement
- Transport System management
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have had experience in a similar role and a sound knowledge of a Transport and Logistics.
- Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively is essential.
- There is a strong requirement to be flexible, articulate and able to cope when placed under pressure due to the changing environment
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY