The Logistics People are currently recruiting a Team Leader to join our depot in Carlisle, based at our ESL site.
Rate of Pay: £12.80 p/hr
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off 06:00 – 18:00 // 18:00 – 06:00 rotating
General Scope of Role:
- To be the first point of contact for colleagues.
- To build a strong team focused on service excellence and driving quality and productivity.
- To drive continuous improvement to ensure the delivery of KPIs and SLAs.
- To support the Shift Supervisor in ensuring the handling & despatch of all customer product is achieved to optimum levels of cost and efficiency through the effective supervision and control of their staff,
- Meet all compliance and legal requirements in relation to site and business activities on their shift.
- Ensure clear understanding and adherence to company policies across the team.
- To be the communication conduit between the colleagues under their direct control and the Shift Supervisor, and then upwards through the line.
1. Client Management
Deliver a market leading service via a team of committed, team- orientated people through SLA delivery and clear client communication.
2. People Management, Development and Growth
Manage and grow people through clear leadership, providing colleague development through cross training and sharing of best practice operational and people processes.
3. Financial control and planning
focused on the achievement of shift targets, and in order to achieve this, be fully conversant with the levers by which their team can influence the critical KPI.
4. Service Provision and Development
Delivery of SLA and KPIs whilst delivering operational innovation and clear adherence to current legislation.
Work closely with other Supervisors on shift in order to support in the maintenance of all standards in relation to Health & Safety, Housekeeping, Company and Legislative Policies and Statutes.Act impartially to ensure colleagues are allocated work equally and fairly.
Drive and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the WMS through the accumulation of on the job training and active participation in any centrally provided training sessions offered by your Shift Supervisor.
If you are interested then please apply now or call our recruitment team today! 01536 726870