Logistics People are looking for a Team Leader to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 14:00 – 22:00 Fixed Shifts
Pay rate: £12.42 P/hr
*You will begin training as a Line Operative but will be progressed to Team Leader once training has been passed*
Logistics People are currently recruiting Team Leaders to join our Team in Bardon, Based at our IPS site.
We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our fast growing team!
- Provide training for new and existing Staff to achieve the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
- Supporting the Shift Manager to achieve timely and efficient receipt, pallet build, put away and despatch of stock.
- Supporting the Shift Manager to achieve efficient receipt and pallet build of returned customer orders to maintain targets.
- Ensuring optimum levels of stock integrity.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Supporting the Shift Manager to ensure that staffing levels planned to meet required levels of efficiency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer oriented (internal and external customers).
- Able to motivate, coach and encourage others to achieve.
- Able to train and provide ongoing training support for individuals and small groups.
- Process driven to continually improve ways of working.
- Strong understanding of operational activity and targets
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Balanced and confident
- Applies experience and logic
- Achievement Focussed
- Makes productive contributions
- Team player with a positive effect on the work environment
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self-aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY