Logistics People are looking for a Stock Controller to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm Rotating
Pay rate: £11.50
What does working as an Stock Controller for Logistics People involve?
- Complete regular PI cycles and record results
- Be able to investigate discrepancies with confidence reporting back to the management team and customers
- Record non-conformances for inbound material and able to log with resolutions
- Processing customer returns
- Good communication & IT skills, inc. Microsoft excel
- Some heavy lifting may be involved as they have double check picked pallets.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.