Logistics People are looking for a Stock Controller to join our team.
Location: Crick, Glass House
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off 06:00 – 18:00 //18:00 – 06:00
Pay rate: £10.94 p/hr days // £11.94 p/hr nights
What does working as an Stock Controller for Logistics People involve?
- Complete regular PI cycles and record results
- Be able to investigate discrepancies with confidence reporting back to the management team and customers
- Record non-conformances for inbound material and able to log with resolutions
- Processing customer returns
- Good communication & IT skills, inc. Microsoft excel
- Some heavy lifting may be involved as they have double check picked pallets.
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.