Logistics People are looking for Stock Administrators to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay rate: £11.49
Logistics People are currently recruiting Stock Administrators to join our Team in Dagenham Based at our Stobart site.
What does working as a Stock Administrator for Logistics People involve?
● The management of stock, customer orders and transport requirements
● Ensure Customers expectations are met by undertaking any additional tasks in relation to Stock Control in relation to issues, concerns or general enquiries and making sure a timely response is facilitated where requested.
● Stock releases
● Hold Notification
● Solving stock related issues.
● Ensure all Returns and MIT loads are investigated and documented in line with Site process
and customer requirements
● Manage and adhere to all Pour away requirements as per Customer confirmation
● Performing stock counts, adjustment, and stock reconciliation as appropriate (to ensure the
timely and efficient resolution of all stock anomalies.
● Rectifying problems, such as damages, shortages and non -conformance to specification
● Delegating/ supervising of Re-Org / Housekeeping moves
● Monthly review on write off /on with Clients.
● Site utilization management (full governance and responsibility for ensuring the site has
sufficient space to operate and accommodate the days volumes
● Monitoring of PI checks / Cycle counts.
● Investigations and amendments.
● Non-conformance management
● Health check on Product release notification stocks on SAP and Autostore.
● Compliance with stock audit requirements.
● Forecasting, Planning and liaising with other departments making sure correct resources in
place to match volumes.
● Develop good relationship with the warehouse, transport and store management to promote
● Provide weekly report on stock availability and service performance levels.
● Monitoring stock performance and due diligence.
● Assisting in the management of productivity to achieve KPI.
● Ensuring all emails , queries are answered in a timely manner
● Ensuring Haulier recharges process are investigated and charged accordingly.
● Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.