Logistics People are looking for a Onsite Coordinator to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 1330-2200, Friday 13:30-8pm, Sunday 9pm-10pm, 30 min unpaid break
Pay Rate: £11.50 P/hr
Logistics People are currently recruiting a Onsite Coordinator to join our Team in Dudley, based at our IPS site.
- Attracting, interviewing, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
- Responding to staffing issues and dealing with any queries from workers.
- Maintaining staffing levels for all shift patterns. Resolving shortfalls in attendance by managing a pool of labour.
- Accurate completion of on-site administration
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Good work ethic and positive attitude •Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to prioritize your own workload • Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft Excel / Google sheets/Microsoft office)
- Full training will be provided on the job
- Ability to communicate in a positive and clear manner
- Able to work towards targets
- Ability to work under pressure both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Fosters an open and collaborative culture
- Listen and encourage new ideas from others
- Knowledge of company procedures and actively demonstrates compliance
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work to strict deadlines
- A commitment to respond to changing customer needs
- Recognises and promotes the importance of continuous improvement
- Displays a positive attitude to change
- Develops best practice and drives continuous improvement in all aspects of performance
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY