Logistics People are looking for a night shift first line manager to work at one of our sites in Lutterworth
Working hours – 4 on 4 off nights – 18:00 – 06:00
- Managing communication between the site and warehouse staff. Direct liaison with customers and suppliers when authorised.
- To ensure all Mechanical Handling Equipment is operated by suitably trained operators and Pre-Use checks are completed prior to use and paperwork is completed and filed in a professional and timely manner.
- To ensure all defects with regard to plant and equipment are reported in accordance with Company Procedures and VOR equipment is suitably locked/signed to prevent use
- To indentify training needs within the warehouse team.
- Supporting Site Management in maintaining third party quality accreditation
- To manage/supervise the unloading, storage and loading of pallets ensuring that operational procedures are followed.
- The reporting, handling and storage of returned, quarantined and damaged pallets
- To carry out daily checks in and around the warehouse (Battery Bay, MHE, Racking, Docks, Doors, Lights, Fabrication) and report issues accordingly.
- To manage/supervise warehouse staff attendance and breaks, ensuring issues are reported to Site Management
- Ensuring all Disciplinary and Grievance matters are reported in accordance with Company Processes.
If you think this role is for you ‘Click Apply’
Why Choose Logistics People
Access to our online system – giving live visibility of all shifts worked and booked. Full visibility of pay rates and a direct contact to the team.
Our dedicated team are available 24/7 to answer any questions or queries you have.
We support you with training so you can meet the needs of the role.
Great selection of jobs available to meet your requirements.