Logistics People are looking for a Line Leader to join our team.
Working Hours: 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm( rotating on weekly basis)
Pay rate: £10.64 – £11.34 p/hr
To manage production lines and labor to meet planned volume and commercial targets, in accordance with safety and Quality standards. Main Duties & Responsibilities:
What does working as a Line Leader for Logistics People involve?
Supervising production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, in accordance with safety and Quality standards. Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific tasks include (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensure the final product meets client specifications (SPI)
- To effectively maximize production efficiency to ensure plan is met on an hourly/daily basis
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- To liaise with agency controllers on a day to day basis providing feedback regarding agency workers
- To assist in the training and development of new starters
- To act as a role model for best practice
- Monitor, control and minimize waste
- Play an active part in continuous improvement
- Drive own personal development through training and work based experience
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.