Logistics People are looking to recruit a hygienist.
Cleaning/Hygiene Assistant – Key Responsibilities
- Working in a large warehouse environment, cleaning and sanitising of all communal work areas
- Clearing work areas in preparation for work
- Antibacterial cleansing of touch points, handrails and doors
Cleaning/Hygiene Assistant – Key Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Previous cleaning experience would be advantageous but full training is provided
Working hours – 6:00-14:00 – 14:00-22:00 £10.50 per hour
Why Choose Logistics People
Access to our online system – giving live visibility of all shifts worked and booked. Full visibility of pay rates and a direct contact to the team.
Our dedicated team are available 24/7 to answer any questions or queries you have.
We support you with training so you can meet the needs of the role.
Great selection of jobs available to meet your requirements.