Class 1 HGV Driver Shunter
Are you a Class 1 HGV Driver with SHUNTER EXPERIENCE IN Crick!
We are recruiting for Class 1 HGV driver / Shunter to join our team on a full-time basis, based at our clients busy depot based in Crick
The successful applicant will be covering shunting work, working Sunday – Thursday 20:00 – 06:00.
Immediate start available. Ongoing work.
As a Class 1 HGV Driver you will need to have:
- Class 1 HGV licence – with a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Class 1 HGV Driver / Shunter experience in the last 3 months
- All drivers must have full CPC & digi-tacho card
- Understanding of working time directive
- Professional and positive attitude
Benefits of working with us as a Class 1 HGV driver:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available upon your request
- 24/7 on call support for all drivers
- Flexible shift patterns- we do our best to suit you
- Professional drivers uniform
- Opportunity for training and development
- Unique on-line timesheet system
- Monthly Newsletters
At Logistics People, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for our drivers! Stick with us and we will stick with you!
Click ‘Apply’ today and we will get you on the road tomorrow.