Logistics People are looking for HGV Class 2 Drivers on behalf of our client, Gorton Brothers!
Working Hours: Monday – Friday Day Shifts Available
Pay rate: £14.57 p/hr
Logistics People are currently recruiting HGV Class 2 Drivers to join our Team in Bicester, at our Gorton Brothers site
About Gorton Borthers:
Gorton Brothers are a leading logistics company, based in Oxfordshire and North Wales, providing cost-effective pallet distribution, dedicated transport, flexible storage and warehouse solutions, packaging and sales, for organisations based in North Wales, North Shropshire, Cheshire and Oxfordshire.
As part of our continued growth strategy and expansion plans, we are always looking for people who would like to join our team – this includes drivers, warehouse and administration staff.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in working with us we’d love to hear from you!
About Logistics People:
The Logistics People are a team of dedicated and energetic recruitment specialists, passionate about delivering exceptional results. All our recruitment specialists are experts in the industry, with years of experience under their belts, allowing them to successfully match the right jobseekers with hiring employers.
What’s in it for you:
- Pay rate – £14.57 p/hr
- Monday – Friday Day Shifts Available
- 24/7 on call support
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
What will you be doing:
- To deliver Company and Third Party products to specified locations and in accordance with the delivery schedule
- Ensure correct and thorough completion of paperwork
- Observe and adhere to company rules and procedures, including all aspects of health, safety and hygiene
- Maintain a good working knowledge of operations within the transport department
- Effectively manage own working time in line with the Road Transport Directive
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed in line with company procedure
- Responsible for unit and trailer, including temperature checks if neccassary
- Ensure proof of deliveries (PODs) are signed and returned to the Transport Office after delivery
- Achieve and succeed fuel efficiency targets set by the business
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Is this job right for you? If you have any of the below the answer is Yes!
- Valid CPC card
- Valid Digi Card
- Full UK driving licence.
- HGV class 2 experience (Minimum 24 months)
- maximum 6 points (No DR, DD or NI codes)
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY