Logistics People are looking for Customer service assistants to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay rate: £11.80
Logistics People are currently recruiting Customer Service Assistants to join our Team in Dagenham Based at our Stobart site.
What does working as a Customer Service Assistant for Logistics People involve?
- • Ensure all customer consignments are booked with supplier and created on AS400 in-house system for delivery as per customer requirements
- • Arrange all consignments travelling via train, liaising with Stobart Rail team. Report information to customer regarding these consignments where required.
- • Liaise with Planning Teams to ensure consignments are collected and delivered to specific customer requirements
- • Act as point of contact for customer regarding queries prior to collection/after delivery
Provide Report (KPI and other) for Account Manager and Customer
- • Complete daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports (including SCM Daily Conformance, OTIF, FTA , Volume and Performance reports) within specific deadlines
- • Investigate late/failed deliveries to provide Route Cause information to customer and Account Manager
- • Ensure accuracy of information reported at all times
- • Update required logs/spreadsheets daily
- • Proactively manage performance, chasing planning for late planned loads to improve DOT
Other General Administrative Duties
- • Complete a daily unrated report, ensuring all consignments are rated accurately and within agreed timescales, obtaining new rates through the ESL sales team where required
- • Organise return/redelivery movements with customer, via in house AS400 system, following the agreed process & applying correct rates, ensuring all ancillary charges are captured
- • Support Customer Service team as required, including monitoring Customer Services Reporting Line (CSRL) in absence of Help Desk clerks.
- • Keep up to date with news items, vacancies and process updates as detailed on the ESL Intranet system
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an induction.
Why Choose Logistics People
Access to our online system – giving live visibility of all shifts worked and booked. Full
visibility of pay rates and a direct contact to the team.
Our dedicated team are available 24/7 to answer any questions or queries you have.
We support you with training so you can meet the needs of the role.
Great selection of jobs available to meet your requirements.