Logistics People are looking for an Administrators to join our team.
Location: DC420 Rugby
Working Hours: Sunday – Thursday 22:00 – 06:00
Pay rate: £10.50 P/hr
Logistics People are currently recruiting an Administrators to join our Team in Rugby, based at our Great Bear Site.
What does working as an Administrator for Logistics People involve?
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Computer literate
- Experience preferred
- Positive can do attitude
- Hardworking and dedicated to getting tasks completed
- Able to communicate over the phone with customers
- Strong initiative
- Smart and well presented
- This position also includes stock control work, which includes investigation into stock issues in the warehouse environment and being trained to operate a scissor lift.
- Experience with EXCEL Sheets and WMS systems
- H&S Basic knowledge would be advantageous as this will become the main role and training will be given
- General admin duties include ordering stock for the rework operation , updating customer sheets , raising PO`s , monitoring customer e-mails
- Sending reports when I am out of the business
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY