The Logistic people are looking for a HR Analyst to join us on our CORBY IForce site.
Working hours – Monday to Friday ((Full time))
Purpose of Job:
Develop systems responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organisations policies and objectives. Analysing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements. Support the other HR team members to improve processes and functions. Measure the effectiveness of the HR team supporting them to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Align job roles across the business
- Create bank of interview questions for job roles
- Review, unify and amend contracts of employment
- Set up and maintain systems for reporting induction and probationary review
- Compensation and Benefits
- Review and alignment of salaries and benefits – tier system, pensions, car allowances
- Research external benchmarks and present findings to appropriate stakeholders, e.g. HRD.
- Review of Private medical and dental insurance benefits
- Ensure new starters/changes comply with structure
- Build and maintain a schedule of ‘people’ reporting through agreed ‘dashboard’. Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports presented in a meaningful way using people data to support key business initiatives. Create and subsequently co-ordinate all people data to underpin the ‘people plans’ for each site.
- Use analysis to extract insights from data and provide recommendations
- Providing analysis and reports for any HR survey information carried out internally
HR Operational Project support
- Develop operational projects reporting systems to demonstrate HR operational activity
- Learning and Development
- Maintain L&D reporting highlighting trends and patterns
- Produce and develop HR KPIs and Org. Charts to a high standards and adhering to deadlines.
- Produce a Gender pay gap analysis to include a review of payrise history data to compare salary increase by gender, age and ethnicity
- Review and amend HR policies and letter templates for compliance
- Identify and draft new HR policies & letter templates in response to any legislative changes.
- Reviewing and identify updates to the Employee Handbook
- Audit and maintain HRIS system
- Audit and maintain GDPR processes
- Teamwork – being able and wanting to work as part of a team.
- Resilience – Maintains a high level of performance when facing pressure and uncertainty
- Enthusiasm – Shows a keen interest in the organisation and a readiness to get involved
- Commitment – Committed to the on-going success of the organisation through their and their team’s work
- Displays Integrity – Trustworthy and honest, has ethical intentions, and can be depended upon to be fair in situations
- Focus on Results – Set targets for self and team, monitors progress, rewards achievement and shares lessons learnt
- Knowledge Sharing and Learning – Encourages staff members to learn continuously and to share knowledge through mentoring, networking and development, and training opportunities
- Judgement and Decision Making – Consults with the appropriate individuals within the organisation to facilitate decision making