Due to recent growth within the business, Stairs Property are recruiting a Site Maintenance Apprentice to join their team on a permanent basis.
Minimum salary £10.50 per hour – Pay dependant on experience
Monday – Friday shifts 07:00 – 16:00
Full-time position (plus a possibility of extra weekend work)
Based out of CORBY, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, with travel to sites in the surrounding areas and some projects further afield.
– All training provided on the job –
- General handyman work
- Duties that support the Site Maintenance Operative
- Working alonside a senior member of the team to ensure sites are maintained to the highest standard
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an interest in a career within Site Maintenance
- Must have a valid UK driving licence
- Must be willing to work outside of the core hours occasionally
- Must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and self-motivated
If you believe you’re the right candidate, we’d love to hear from you; submit your application today!
Logistics People are recruiting candidates on behalf of Stairs Property.