Logistics People are currently recruting for a Payroll Supervisor on behalf of our client iFORCE in Redditch.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
iForce is the UK’s leading specialist in the provision of tailored solutions that suit the fulfilment & returns handling requirements of each of its clients. Leading technology combined with the team’s expertise ensures that the services iForce provides are unrivalled. iForce aims to be recognised as the European market leader for e-fulfilment and multi-channel returns services without equal. Role Purpose: To provide comprehensive administrative / clerical support to the Payroll Supervisor, primarily payroll and HR admin.
- Record and process monthly payroll, end to end, for all employees using iTrent
- Calculate all necessary deductions from pay
- Calculate and process Earnings Orders, SMP, SPP etc
- Maintain up to date payroll records and record all changes to pay, allowances and shift patterns
- Ensure compliance with pension auto-enrolment schemes Liaise with site administrators and HR department to resolve payroll queries
- Report to HMRC via the monthly FPS and EPS
- Prepare bank payments for regular payments such as PAYE, childcare vouchers, attachment of earnings orders
- Prepare P11D’s, P45’s, P60’s
- Process the tax year end
- Manage the pension auto re-enrolment every three years
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by Financial Accountant
- Previous payroll experience
- Strong numerical and written skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, administration and planning skills combined with the ability to multitask and prioritise as required
- Team player – provide support and assistance to other members of the team
- Proactive way of working – will be able to manage their own workload and demonstrate good self motivation and initiative
- Site Administration Teams
- HR team
The applicants must have up to date knowledge of payroll relevant UK tax legislation, together with recent experience/qualifications in running payroll. An ideal candidate would be actively studying or qualified with CIPP.
Closing date: 19 th February 2021
Please apply if interested.