We are recruiting for a HR professional to work in a generalist capacity. You will be passionate about delivering results as the heart of the business. Being involved in a small team, you will be required to get involved in all aspects of HR Management and all relevant administrative duties. This is a varied role, so we will be looking for someone who has experience in a generalist role and has the ability to prioritise and manage a fast-paced workload.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 45 hours per week. The working hours will ideally be made up of 2 different shifts 7.30am-4.30pm and 9.30am-6.30pm with a mixture of both.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £30-35,000pa depending on experience
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Company phone and laptop
- Overall responsibility for all HR and training activity within the entire organisation.
- To provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all relevant issues and advise the Directors of any issues or concerns.
- To plan and deliver company inductions for all new employees.
- To keep the Employee Handbook, Principal Statements and HR policies in accordance with changes in employment law and business needs.
- To support recruitment activity, working closely with internal recruiters and managers to provide guidance and support.
- Liaise with external recruiters for temporary and permanent staff.
- Issuing documents relating to employment in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and assisting with scheduling all company probation and performance reviews and appraisals.
- To undertake formal and informal meetings under the company absence, disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures including investigations, and formal hearings.
- To identify HR related improvements and implement where appropriate.
- To source appropriate external training for employees including the FORS approved training.
- To overview all driving licence/CPC/medical checks in line with relevant driving permissions.
- To take responsibility for employee/HR related data protection within the company and maintain effective employee related records.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years HR management experience.
- Experience in a logistics or warehousing environment would be an advantage.
- Have an understanding of HGV licences and relevant compliance requirements, but not essential as training will be provided.
- CIPD not essential, although a good understanding of employment law matters, and changes is essential.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and the recruitment team will contact you.