Warehouse Stock Controller – Dagenham
Warehouse Stock Controller
Monday – Friday 06:00/14:00 & 12:00/20:00 rotating
This position requires the person to report to the Site Operations Manager; undertaking all aspects of stock control for all inbound/outbound products using warehouse management computer systems.
To ensure that all Stock is stored in accordance with company Policy and Procedures in relation to any legal requirements such as Food Safety / HACCP
Main Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Be a competent team player to ensure compliance is met with regard to customer processes and requirements to an acceptable level
- The management of stock, customer orders and transport requirements
- Booking in and out of loads and issuing customer orders to warehouse Operatives as required
- All aspects of stock control
- Close correspondence with the customer
- Ensure Customers expectations are met by undertaking any additional tasks in relation to Stock Control in relation to issues, concerns or general enquiries and making sure a timely response is facilitated where requested.
- Working Knowledge of a Customer related IT System such as SAP etc
- A working knowledge of basic warehouse procedures
- IT Literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, ESL DWMS and Manhattan Systems
- Basic Food Safety Awareness(HACCP)
More than 2 year’s of experience, preferably within a Distribution Operation including case picking and re working operations
This position requires the person to have a high level of flexibility, commitment and motivation and be able to use own initiative. They will also need to be assertive with an outgoing nature, able to cope well in pressured situations, meeting customer expectations and requirements.
If you feel this job is right for you, please Apply now and we will be in touch.