HGV /Class 1/C+E Driver /Tramping /Flatbeds – Runcorn
Logistics People are seeking experienced flat-bed low loader drivers in Runcorn to carry mainly construction materials for delivery around the UK. Drivers need to be professional and methodical in their approach to load restraint and HGV Class 1 driving. The majority of deliveries will be large and possibly abnormal loads of concrete to construction companies nationally.
- HGV/C+E Licence – Held for at least 6 months
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (No DR, DD or IN codes)
- Drivers Digital Tachograph Card
- Current full DQC (DCPC training)
- Flat-bed experience, preferably steel and concrete but will consider general haulage experience
- Full compliance with Drivers Hours, Tachograph and Working time Rules will be essential
- Career level required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education required CSE or equivalent
- Job type: Permanent
- Job status: Full Time
Any offers of employment are subject to satisfactory Driving Assessment and References
Logistics People offer the below; –
- A guaranteed minimum of 9 hrs per day (even if worked under 9 hrs)
- Shift lengths of around 11-12 hours per working day.
- Salary: £12.00 – £17.00 Hourly rate
- Ltd terms & PAYE terms available.
- Night out and Meal payments.
- Overtime available upon your request.
- Professional drivers uniform.
- Unique online system, collating pay, forms and general information, as well as offering support.
Immediate starts available! Contact us now and we’ll get you on the road!Apply