HGV / Class 1/ C+E Driver / Tramping Aggregates – Swindon
Logistics People are recruiting for experienced and professional HGV Class 1 (C+E) Tautliner MOL drivers for the market leader in Transport and Distribution.
Guaranteed Full Time Vacancies now available in Swindon.
Monday – Friday Tramping
We provide the promise of fixed full time work with various shift patterns, as well as various start times available.
Logistics People offer the below; –
- A guaranteed minimum of 9 hrs per day (even if worked under 9 hrs)
- Shift lengths of around 11-12 hours per working day.
- Overtime available upon your request.
- Professional drivers uniform.
- Unique online system, collating pay, forms and general information, as well as offering support.
- Pay Rates from £13.00 to £20.00 per hour.
- Night Out payment £22.50 per night.
- Pay choices to suit – Ltd Companies and PAYE choices.
This position requires the following criteria; –
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- HGV/C+E Licence – Held for at least 6 months.
- Have driven as a HGV Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (No DR, DD or IN codes)
- Possess a digital tachograph card.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
Immediate starts available! Contact us now and we’ll get you on the road! – 01536 726 870Apply