Class 1 HGV Driver / Container Work – Bristol
f you are looking for a career in HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driving then come and work for Logistics People
We have a variety of vacancies
We are looking for C+E / Class 1 drivers with ideally experience on container work. Extra training will be given to the successful candidates.
Must be physically fit and have excellent health and safety awareness to be part of this specialist team.
What we give to our drivers
- A Minimum of 9 hours per day guaranteed even if you only do under the 9.
- Shift lengths around 11 to 12 hours but you can request your preferred working times.
- As much over time as you want.
- Clean and tidy vehicles no older than 3 year old.
- Professional driver’s uniform.
- On-line system that’s collates pay, forms and general information.
What do we expect from our drivers:-
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 Licence – Held for at least 12 months.
- Have driven as a HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital tachograph card.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
Give us a call today / drop us an email to find out more. – 01536 726 870