Class 1 Driver – Rugby WST
Class 1 HGV Driver
Are you a Class 1 HGV Driver?
The Logistics People are working in Partnership with WS Transportation
We are looking for Class 1 Drivers with experience on flat-bed, trombone trailers carrying fabricated steel, concrete/ wide and abnormal loads. Extra training will be given to the successful candidates.
Must be physically fit and have excellent health and safety awareness to be part of this specialist team.
As a Class 1 HGV Driver you will need to have:
- Class 1 HGV licence – with a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (No DR, DD or IN codes)
- Have driven as a Class 1 HGV Driver for the last 180 days in the UK
- All drivers must have full CPC & digi-tacho card
- Understanding of working time directive
- Professional and positive attitude
Benefits of working with us as a Class 1 HGV driver:
- A guaranteed minimum of 9hrs paid per day (even if worked under 9hrs)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available upon your request
- 24/7 on call support for all drivers
- Flexible shift patterns- we do our best to suit you
- £22.50 night out payment for trampers
- Professional drivers uniform
- Opportunity for training and development
- Unique on-line timesheet system
- Monthly Newsletters
At Logistics People, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days and year for our drivers! Stick with us and we will stick with you!
Click ‘Apply’ today and we will get you on the road tomorrow.
Head Office number: 01536 726870Apply