Cement Mixer Drivers
The Logistics People have an exciting opportunity for an experienced class 2 cement mixer driver
The mixers are a Scania P Cab sleeper 410hp. On a 8×2 chassis, which is single drive with a rear steer lift axel. 9 metre McPhee drum, but only carries 8 metres, 350 litre water tank, full FORS spec and alloys etc. We are looking for drivers that want their own truck to drive and will look after it. All the necessary cleaning and training procedures will be provided.
Candidates must have previous concrete mixer experience, as this is a very skilled job.
Minimum hours guaranteed will be 46 per week. Some Saturday morning working maybe required.
Hourly rate £14.00 per hour for LTD drivers we are also providing PAYE (please contact us for the rates). Every hour worked including overtime, weekends, bank holiday etc. Please note that there might be some nights out, if you are needed to night out the night out rate will be £25.00
Monthly bonus of £200 to be paid if the below standards are achieved:
- Mixer barrel to be clean inside with no build-up of material
- Mixer operated efficiently
- Cab clean and vehicle to be kept in good condition
- Drivers uniform and PPE standards maintained
- All daily checks carried out to required standard and recorded
- Driver daily/weekly greasing and general upkeep completed (oil, adblue, diesel etc.)
- All PODs completed correctly and accounted for
Monthly Customer Care bonus £100 to be paid if customer is fully satisfied
- No negative feedback from customer plus batching plants and management etc.
- No blameworthy accidents or incidents
- Excellent cooperation, flexibility and commitment to the job
What do we expect from our drivers:
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 or 2 Licence – Held for at least 12 months.
- Must have cement mixer experience.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital tachograph card and full CPC.
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
- Speak English to a great standard.
What we give in return to our drivers:
- Guaranteed shift patterns (5 days per week).
- Guaranteed 46 hours per week.
- Brand new truck.
- Ongoing contract.
- As much over time as you want.
- Professional driver’s uniform.
- On-line system that’s collates pay, forms and general information.
- Pay rates £14.00 PH with monthly performance bonuses
- LTD or PAYE accepted
For more information please email email@example.com
See our website www.logisticspeople.co.uk or give us a buzz today for more information 01536 726870Apply